Important Instructions for Exam
- The question paper will be in the English version only.
- The question paper will consist of multiple-choice objective-type questions.
- The question of either faculty will be in the form of a test booklet containing I00 questions. bearing number l, 2, 3 ……. 100. Their: would be suggested answers (l, 2, 3.4) for each question. The candidates are required to choose the correct answer and blacken the corresponding circle (Details for filling the answer sheet is given on side one of the sample answer sheet) in the answer sheet with a black ballpoint pen only.
- The test booklet may be used by the students for rough work and the squares printed in it may use……..
- Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. Thus there will be negative marking. Multiple markings will be considered a wrong answer. No marks will be awarded or deducted for unmarked/unattempted questions.
- The answer sheet along with the answer key will be displayed on the website. Discrepancy if any may be communicated within the stipulated time, thereafter no complaint will be entertained.
- The merit of Pre-PG. the examination will be notified on the university website or conveyed through SMS. The candidates securing 33% marks or above (28% or for SC/ST/OBC/SBC) would eligible for submitting the Option Form.
- The subject will be allotted to the candidates only on the basis Of their merit and online option form in counseling if any, reservation policy Of the state of Rajasthan under consideration.